Lime e-bike training terms and conditions
By signing up for e-bike training with Bikeworks CIC [hereafter referred to as Bikeworks] and Lime Technology Limited [hereafter referred to as Lime], The Participant is entering into an agreement between Bikeworks and The Participant which relates to any training run by Bikeworks on or after the date of signup.
- Participants MUST be 18 years or over, and show proof of age to take part in the training. We reserve the right to refuse your participation should you not bring proof of your age with you to the session.
- Lime will provide a roadworthy e-bike for the participant to use during the training.
- It is the decision of The Participant to wear a cycle helmet. Lime will provide safe and suitable to use cycle helmets for The Participants to wear during the session. The Participant understands that Bikeworks will not be held liable for any injury which is caused by the wearing of a helmet.
- If The Participant chooses not to wear a cycle helmet on a training course, The Participant understands that Bikeworks will not be held liable for the result of any injury, which may have been prevented by the wearing of a helmet.
- The Participant understands that Bikeworks is not responsible for any injury or any loss or damage to any property which is not caused by an instructor’s negligence and that Bikeworks takes no responsibility whatsoever for any injury or damage to any property which occurs either on the way to or from the lesson or subsequent to lessons.
- The Participant is responsible for reporting any medical issues that might impact the running of the session. The Participant should report this in the online booking form, or speak to the instructor prior to the session.
- The Participant accepts that the instructors may, at any time, refuse to continue to train them if their behaviour or ability level is deemed to be unsuitable.
- Riding an e-bike on a road or in a public place while unfit to do so through the use of drugs or alcohol is against the law. The Participant accepts that the instructors may, at any time, refuse to continue to train them if the instructor believes that The Participant is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The Participant understands that having completed this training, it does not necessarily follow that it is safe for them to ride an e-bike. To become a proficient rider takes much more practice than lessons of this kind can provide.
- Bikeworks will continue to deliver training in wet weather and it is at the discretion of the instructor to pause the training depending on safety (e.g. high winds, poor visibility, heavy rain etc.). In the event of a session being paused, the instructors will aim to continue to teach off road skills in a more sheltered location. Please bring suitable clothing for all weathers. Training is cancelled when the MET office issues a Yellow weather warning for when the session should take place.