This Spring we’ll be relaunching our newsletter and we want to hear from you.
As our supporters, customers, partners, riders, and users of services, we’re seeking your feedback.
At Bikeworks we want our email communications to not only hit the right inboxes but to deliver the right level of information to you.
During 2022, our Bikeworks community has grown significantly:
- We provided over 14,000 sessions across our All Ability Clubs
- Over 1,940 employees were engaged in Team Building activities
- 1,550 children participated Bikeability training
- Nearly 200 people enrolled on a maintenance and mechanics courses
- Over 1,000 journey’s were made in our newly launched Cycle Taxi service
Not everyone wants to access social media to keep in touch with us at Bikeworks, so we’re keen to launch our newsletter. Bringing you the best of what we offer directly to your inbox.
Because we offer so much, you might be surprised to hear what we have to offer….
- Team Building
- Sales of Adapted and Specialist Cycles
- All Ability Clubs
- Cycle Taxi
- Cycle Training
- Cargo Cycle Training
- E-Scooter/ E-Bike Training
- Cycle Delivery Service
- Maintenance Courses
- City & Guilds Cycle Mechanics Courses
- Dr Bikes – Pop Up’s
We want you to join the journey with us over this next year 🚲🚲
To support us we would appreciate it if you could complete our short survey here.
For those completing the survey, we’ll enter you into our prize draw to win a one day Cycle Maintenance course worth £70. The winner will be notified by email.
When will the Bikeworks newsletter launch?
We are planning to re-launch the newsletter in May so if you’re not already a subscriber – you can join our mailing list here.