Use this form to book a space on the Cycling for Wellbeing program. We will check the availability of spaces and get back to you with a full confirmation shortly.
times and dates
Demographic information for Participant
This does not affect your booking and is anonymised and used for monitoring purposes only.
If booking on behalf of someone else answer to the best of your knowledge or select “Prefer not to say”.
Terms and Conditions for Cycle Training activities
By signing up for a cycle training with Bikeworks CIC [hereafter referred to as Bikeworks], The Participant or their Parent/Guardian [hereafter referred to as The Participant] is entering into an agreement between Bikeworks and The Participant which relates to all training run by Bikeworks on or after the date of signup.
The Participant understands that:
• The Participant accepts that the instructors may, at any time, refuse to continue to
train them if their behaviour or ability level is deemed to be unsuitable.
• The instructors may refuse to train The Participant if they deem their cycle to be not be
• It remains The Participants’ responsibility that they ride a roadworthy cycle and if they
are in doubt as to whether a cycle is roadworthy they should seek the advice of a
professional cycle mechanic.
• It is the decision of The Participant whether to wear a cycle helmet and if it is one which The Participant provides, that is safe and suitable for use. The Participant understands that Bikeworks will not be held liable for any injury which is caused by the wearing of a helmet.
• If The Participant chooses not to wear a cycle helmet on a training course, The
Participant understands that Bikeworks will not be held liable for the result of any
injury, which may have been prevented by the wearing of a helmet.
• The Participant understands that Bikeworks CIC is not responsible for any injury or any
loss or damage to any property which is not caused by an instructor’s negligence and
that Bikeworks CIC takes no responsibility whatsoever for any injury or damage to any
property which occurs either on the way to or from the lesson or subsequent to lessons.
• The Participant understands that having taken training it does not necessarily follow
that it is safe for them to ride a bicycle. To become a proficient cyclist takes much more
practice than lessons of this kind can provide.
• The Participant understands the personal details held by Bikeworks CIC may be passed
on to the funding providers of this training and that they may contact them to ask for
details of the lesson.
Cycle training will be delivered in line with current Covid-19 government guidance. Participants must accept responsibility for the risk of transmission of Covid-19, notify Bikeworks of sanitiser allergies and identify vulnerable participants and participants living with vulnerable adults / children.