Bicycle Maintenance Courses with Bikeworks
One day bicycle maintenance courses, professional accreditation and drop in bicycle maintenance sessions
At Bikeworks we have a number of different types of bicycle maintenance courses suitable for every level of mechanical skills.
This helps us meet our objective of helping as wide and diverse a cross section of society start riding and maintaining their bikes. We understand that bicycle maintenance can be complicated and scary and so if you need your bike fixed we can help you at:
- Bikeworks – you can bring your bike into our shop to be repaired. We’re open seven days a week so give us a call.
- Your business – each year we visit almost 100 companies across London to fix bikes. If you’d like us to come to you get in touch
- Bicycle Maintenance Courses – we have developed two bicycle maintenance courses perfect for the beginner or enthusiast. You can find details of these on the Bicycle Maintenance Courses or by checking the calendar
- Fix Your Own Bike – every Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon we run a fix your own bike session at our Bethnal Green store. These are £5 per hour for a staff and you have access to a wide range of low cost second hand parts and experienced mechanics to help you with any problems.
- Community events – every year we run tens of community maintenance sessions. These are typically funded by TfL local groups or councils. You can see a full list of these in the calendar section of our website
We support over 100 people each year by offering Professional training to become a bike mechanic.
Fix Your Own Bike
We run twice weekly sessions so you can get mechanical help fixing your bicycle we have cheap second hand parts and stands available too!