All Ability Cycling Club
A fun cycling club open to all, whatever your age or physical ability. Have a go on different kinds of bikes!
The club is free to attend. Come along just to try out the bikes; to ride with your family and friends or to ride as a regular activity each week.
If you have a physical disability we can work with you on appropriate bikes to build confidence and work towards individual fitness goals.
Find out more about our clubs and All Ability here
Run by qualified instructors in Victoria Park.
When: Alternate Saturdays
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Lock House Gate
All cycling is off-road. All riders required to wear a helmet.
- All abilities welcome
- No upper age limit.
- On alternate Saturdays between 1pm and 3pm.
- Free to join
- For under 16s
- Ideal for younger members, their families and carers to have a go and cycle together.
- Bikeworks instructors provide age and ability appropriate activities.
- On alternate Saturdays between 12pm and 1pm
ALL ABILITY 1 TO 1 SESSIONS- VICTORIA PARK
- For anyone wanting to take their All Ability Cycling experience further, there is currently
provision for free individual sessions.
- These fun sessions last one hour and are an opportunity to try out any of the bikes, gain
confidence, skills and fitness working with a Bikeworks instructor.
- For more information or to book a session, please email or call us