Cycling for Health
Pedal your way to better health and wellbeing
At Bikeworks we believe that cycling can play a key role in improving peoples health and well-being. In partnership with Lee Valley Regional Park Authority, the Lottery and Waltham Forest, Newham and Tower Hamlets councils we are running a Cycling for Health Programme. The aims of this programme are:
- Get confident through one to one and group cycle training;
- Discover the best places to ride locally on gentle, social rides
- Find a bike including adaptive bikes and Santander Cycles
- Get your bike back on the road with cycle maintenance sessions
- Feel the health benefits of cycling
- Have fun and meet others along the way!
Find a Bike
Bikes can be hired via:
The View Tube at Queen Elizabeth OlympicPark: www.theviewtube.co.uk/bike or call 07530 274 160
Lee Valley Cycle Hire, Old Mill and Meadows, Broxbourne: www.lvcc.biz or call 07747 873 831
If you are interested in starting cycle training please complete the form below and we will be in touch very soon.